- International boarding pass, completely filled out.
- Tourist Card or Visa, properly authorized.
- Plane ticket, for return trip to home country or next destination.
- Demonstration of economic solvency, no less than five hundred balboas ($500.00) or the equivalent in credit card, bank reference, letter of employment or travelers checks, unless the nationality requires a different amount. (Resolution 1017 bis of March 22, 2000).
- Passport or travel document, valid for at least 6 months from the date of receiving the visa or card.
- In some cases the Immigration Inspector may request a payment voucher from the hotel where the traveler will be lodged.
What if I'm a Panamanian?
- Panamanian citizens are granted entry by showing only their passport. Should a citizen not have a valid passport or fails to present it upon entry, he or she has the option of filing a complaint for loss of the document or personal identification card.