PANAMA: THE BEST PLACE TO RETIRE
- One of the world's lowest costs of living for foreigners
- Convenient use of the U.S. dollar as currency
- The best retiree benefit program in the world
Panama features world-class attractions, a vibrant Miami-style city, exotic tropical rainforests, beautiful mountain refuges with perfect weather, first-rate golfing, diving, fishing, and islands and beaches on both the Pacific and Atlantic coasts. With all this and more, you will never get bored!
Advantages of living in Panama
- A foreign investor and retiree-friendly government.
- The fastest growing economy in the Americas.
- A quick (2-5 hour) non-stop flight away from major North American cities.
- Panamanians are peaceful, friendly, and fun-loving.
- Modern infrastructure and transportation system.
- Inexpensive, top-notch health services and medical care.
- The best shopping in Latin America.
- High speed internet and telecommunication services.
- Convenient international banking and a strong financial services sector.
- Variety of residential areas from which to choose.
Numerous U.S. publications have called Panama one of the best places in the world to retire and there are many reasons why!