Bordering the Bay of Panama, the strip links modern Punta Paitilla to the Old Town district. As you walk along, the road takes you from skyscrapers on one end to colonial-era constructions on the other.
Inspired by Brazil's Aterro do Flamengo, or Flamengo Park, in Rio de Janeiro, the Coastal Strip features vast green spaces planted with trees and tropical plants and beautifully landscaped gardens adorned with flowers.
- There are multiple basketball and small soccer courts
- Children's playgrounds
- 3.5 kilometers of bike lanes
- And over 7 kilometers of sidewalks
- Include a pedestrian ramp for the handicapped,
- Free parking, lighting,
- And WiFi internet access.